Friday, July 06, 2007















Pictures, we've got pictures!! Well, where shall we start? How about in the garden? I'm not a gardener. I had a plant at work that one of my co-workers would water for me when it looked like it was on it's last leg. One day she said, "You say you have children, but we haven't seen them in quite a while, and if you care for them anything like you care for this plant, then, well......." Suffice it to say that my children are grown and on their own now and that plant is long dead & gone! But look at what's going on now in my gardening world!

The daylily is a transplant from my mom & dad's garden and the african violets are on my desk at work. I've also got ten herb pots going, two different types of lavendar and several annuals. We transplanted hostas, irises and lily of the valley last year, and they've all done just wonderfully this year! When we drive up to our house, we joke that it is a "park-like setting" since for once all the flowers, trees and yes, even the grass seem to be doing well.

No comments: